• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IH Rubbers or any other color you may want!

They do work on Mars, not the nose bombs, but the tshox and the ear socks do. I have to get the nose bombs from LG. My buddy is a die hard Oakley head and so I want to stay OEM as much as possible, he will know the ear socks and tshox are OEM from looking at them, the nose bomb, maybe not. I used the Juliet nose pad for a test to see how the purple would take. Yes expensive but small in comparison to the entire build!

Well I found plenty of white rubber kits and ZERO IH kits, so I improvised. I am running out of time for this "IH Crater" I am building for a friends military kid, its a gift for his duties performed.
Dude I'm giving you **** because you only did nose pieces!! I have a pretty good idea what works on mars lmao !!
We have talked about this a bunch it's called sarcasm lmao !!
These do look fantastic!!

Dude I'm giving you **** because you only did nose pieces!! I have a pretty good idea what works on mars lmao !!
We have talked about this a bunch it's called sarcasm lmao !!
These do look fantastic!!
Yeah brother I know. No worries! Just explaining my plan of attack.

Thank you so much. I have some white nose bomb from LG waiting at the post office for me.
Thank you HUGE though for the offer!

Hey bro Tim, hook me up with that! Damn you must be brewing a whole set of ih rubbers by now! Thats a feat bro! :cool-20:

Hey bro Tim, hook me up with that! Damn you must be brewing a whole set of ih rubbers by now! Thats a feat bro! :cool-20:
No I am just doing one set for the violet craters I am building. Just received the LG white nose bombs, so Monday I will throw them all in one brewing pot and will post how they look.

78AD0438-4461-46F0-A787-D3AC3299002E.jpeg
They look awesome, came out great.
They do look a little blue in the photos but are a very nice IH purple!