• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Incoming 8000th post!!

Awesome Collection Washi! Although you've shown your PB Collection before in the backstage...I am still amazed every time I see them! Awesome work by @dr.chop as always...so awesome that you can't tell that they're all fakes! :p

Congratulations again on your 8000th post and please continue to share your passion with us! Not everyone can pull off those bootleg Oakley stuff and pass them off as real! :p He he!

God Bless you always...with good health and more O-Stuff! Maybe real ones next time! He he! Oh yeah...the Big "G" says you have to pay @emjaycee23 first before sending more blessings your way! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh yeah....send Brazil? :p

Awesome Collection Washi! Although you've shown your PB Collection before in the backstage...I am still amazed every time I see them! Awesome work by @dr.chop as always...so awesome that you can't tell that they're all fakes! :p

Congratulations again on your 8000th post and please continue to share your passion with us! Not everyone can pull off those bootleg Oakley stuff and pass them off as real! :p He he!

God Bless you always...with good health and more O-Stuff! Maybe real ones next time! He he! Oh yeah...the Big "G" says you have to pay @emjaycee23 first before sending more blessings your way! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh yeah....send Brazil? :p

Thanks doc! Well the best things in life are FREE! Hahaha

Congratulations on the milestone post! You have been an awesome member here and I hope to keep seeing you around. Congratulations on the c-six and TB2!! They are amazing pieces. Your pit boss collection looks great also.

Back