• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Incoming 8000th post!!

Finally.... been very busy for the past month...we opened up 3 more new medical centers.... passed some really tough exams.... going towards the last two semesters of my masters degree.... GOT A PROMOTION (yehey!!)... and well thanking God for the blessings and guidance... Thank you OF also for making me sane during this hectic season... i dont know but for me, oakley is not only a hobby but it has become a passion and sort of like a healing balm to life's challenges.... Love for the family is number 1... but oakley collecting is sure to be in the top 10..... well for my 8001th post (sorry for the delay)... i will be posting the top 5 purchases that i have for this year....

Last edited:
Finally.... been very busy for the past month...we opened up 3 more new medical centers.... passed some really tough exams.... going towards the last two semesters of my masters degree.... GOT A PROMOTION (yehey!!)... and well thanking God for the blessings and guidance... Thank you OF also for making me sane during this hectic season... i dont know but for me, oakley is not only a hobby but it has become a passion and sort of like a healing balm to life's challenges.... Love for the family is number 1... but oakley collecting is sure to be in the top 10..... well for my 8000th post (sorry for the delay)... i will be posting the top 5 purchases that i have for this year....
Welcome back Washie.........and congratulations.

Also....it's for your 8001 post you will be posting the purchases :p :rofl:

Back