• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

installing walleva lenses romeo 2 issue

Linegear R2 lenses are highly recommended and I've never had the slightest issue with fitting. They are well worth their cost. Only thing better would be OEM but good luck finding any. Trash the Walleva and order Linegear. You won't be disappointed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok thanks a lot for the input :D

So I got a reply from revant about the bad cuts and instead of saying sorry for wasting your
time or for the error they just reshipped another pair for free. :lol: Either it happens very often so they figure whatever here is another pair oooooooooooor it's cheaper for them to send a free pair than have them pay to return/send another pair.

I did get what I paid for... first and last time using revant. I'll just save up and go with line-gear for all my R2 needs. :wink:

So I got a reply from revant about the bad cuts and instead of saying sorry for wasting your
time or for the error they just reshipped another pair for free. :lol: Either it happens very often so they figure whatever here is another pair oooooooooooor it's cheaper for them to send a free pair than have them pay to return/send another pair.

I did get what I paid for... first and last time using revant. I'll just save up and go with line-gear for all my R2 needs. :wink:

hehe they usually do that even in walleva. I just emailed them and asking to resolve the issue. either send me a new set of lenses for other frame or refund me. still waiting for their respond.

@Jmgarcia for LG romeo 2 lenses did you used the oem rubber washer or even without the washer, there's no movement?

Thanks again O Bros :dance2:

hehe they usually do that even in walleva. I just emailed them and asking to resolve the issue. either send me a new set of lenses for other frame or refund me. still waiting for their respond.

@Jmgarcia for LG romeo 2 lenses did you used the oem rubber washer or even without the washer, there's no movement?

Thanks again O Bros :dance2:

I don't use the washers, and I have not had a problem with fit. Just a guess but I'm sure it's use to prevent rubbing between the lens and screw so you don't develop stress cracks.

Latest Posts

Back