• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

New to the forum thing. this is my first one i've joined.
little about me about 4 years ago I found all my glasses i gotten over the years and saw that i had 5 different pairs. RAZOR BLADE, XX, STRAIGHT JACKET, GAS CAN, AND A PAIR OF WIRE ONES. I now have a collection of about 71 pairs, 6 foot display case i got Saturday, 3 foot counter top x metal, 2 2tier x metal stands, 2 3 tier black stands, 1 x metal card holder, 9 hats, 4 h2o water bottles from black Friday, 9 t-shirts, 5 sweatshirts, 1 snowboard jacket, 2 snowboard pants, 3 snowboard socks. just what i can think of off the top of my head.
just looking for a place where people understand my obsession. and find some good deals.
Welcome to the forum Ken.

Over there at the 2nd door to the right is where the meetings take place for people who can admit they have a problem
Over there at the 1st door to the right is where the meetings take place for the people who have not admitted their problem yet.

:)

:rofl:

little about me about 4 years ago I found all my glasses i gotten over the years and saw that i had 5 different pairs. RAZOR BLADE, XX, STRAIGHT JACKET, GAS CAN, AND A PAIR OF WIRE ONES. I now have a collection of about 71 pairs, 6 foot display case i got Saturday, 3 foot counter top x metal, 2 2tier x metal stands, 2 3 tier black stands, 1 x metal card holder, 9 hats, 4 h2o water bottles from black Friday, 9 t-shirts, 5 sweatshirts, 1 snowboard jacket, 2 snowboard pants, 3 snowboard socks. just what i can think of off the top of my head.
just looking for a place where people understand my obsession. and find some good deals.

Bienvenidos!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!

What is uppp! Ben here from GR, MI.

Love Oakley product and have been addicted ever since I found a pair of Oakley Half Jackets in a river 7-8 years ago.... YES, I found a pair buried in the river while I was kayaking/fishing. They had to of been buried for a period of time, yet the lenses and frame were completely fine. Still own them to this day. I saw the durability and knew I needed to wear Oakley for my baseball days. I have had a Half Jacket 2.0 for 4-5 years now and I just recently had to replace the lenses after years of baseball and softball games.

Favorite Watch: Double Tap w/ Titanium Bracelet (Do not own one yet, still looking for one)
Favorite Lens: Daily Prizm
Favorite Frame: Sliver/Holbrook
Favorite Model right now: Fuel Cell w/ Deep Water Prizm

Excited to jump in on product discussions!

What is uppp! Ben here from GR, MI.

Love Oakley product and have been addicted ever since I found a pair of Oakley Half Jackets in a river 7-8 years ago.... YES, I found a pair buried in the river while I was kayaking/fishing. They had to of been buried for a period of time, yet the lenses and frame were completely fine. Still own them to this day. I saw the durability and knew I needed to wear Oakley for my baseball days. I have had a Half Jacket 2.0 for 4-5 years now and I just recently had to replace the lenses after years of baseball and softball games.

Favorite Watch: Double Tap w/ Titanium Bracelet (Do not own one yet, still looking for one)
Favorite Lens: Daily Prizm
Favorite Frame: Sliver/Holbrook
Favorite Model right now: Fuel Cell w/ Deep Water Prizm

Excited to jump in on product discussions!
:welcome:

71 Pairs!!!! That's amazing mate:)

71 Pairs!!!! That's amazing mate:)

image.jpeg

Welcome to the forum Ken.

Over there at the 2nd door to the right is where the meetings take place for people who can admit they have a problem
Over there at the 1st door to the right is where the meetings take place for the people who have not admitted their problem yet.

:)

:rofl:
I'll take door number 1

Back