• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Greetings from New Jersey!

My name is Aaron and I have a passion for Oakley Sunglasses and Apparel. My first pair of Oakleys were Gunpowder Frogskins with Dark Grey lenses. I still wear them all the time!
Glad there is a forum dedicated to people with the same love for the brand! Cheers.

Greetings from New Jersey!

My name is Aaron and I have a passion for Oakley Sunglasses and Apparel. My first pair of Oakleys were Gunpowder Frogskins with Dark Grey lenses. I still wear them all the time!
Glad there is a forum dedicated to people with the same love for the brand! Cheers.

Welcome aboard from jersey. A few from nj on here. Came to an awesome place only down fall is this place instigates vault trips frequently so hope your ready to expand the collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from Florida. I've gathered a lot of information from this forum over the years and thought I should join.
I have my first pair of Oakley Juliet's and desperately need to find a good replacement lens. I've tried the cheap versions, even cut a pair from a set of lens' that I got from a supposedly "scratch proof" set I bought, but they scratched. I fish a lot in salt water, the OEM lens' held up good but since they're not available I'm looking for information on the best lens available.
Thanks!

Hello from Florida. I've gathered a lot of information from this forum over the years and thought I should join.
I have my first pair of Oakley Juliet's and desperately need to find a good replacement lens. I've tried the cheap versions, even cut a pair from a set of lens' that I got from a supposedly "scratch proof" set I bought, but they scratched. I fish a lot in salt water, the OEM lens' held up good but since they're not available I'm looking for information on the best lens available.
Thanks!

@Chris A Hardaway custom cuts OEM lenses for them. You can meet exchange requirements here, become a Premium Member or find him on ebay.

Welcome to the Forum:welcome:

Thanks!
Custom cut oakleys from @chrishardaway

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

Latest Posts

Back