• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi,

Greetings from Singapore, a small island in Asia, right at the foot of Malaysia.

Looking to buy a pair of Oakleys to replace my Belong which lens are too scratchy.

Was surfing Ebay but wonder which sellers are trustworthy, can somebody point me to a thread please.

Hi guys new to the forums! Worn oakleys since i started earning my own money. First started with a cheap pair of wires, then in 2003 purchased some Penny plasma ruby xmen editions (sadly got stolen and even with insurance couldnt buy another pair) so in 2006 i bought some carbon black romeo 2's and have rocked them since!

Hi guys new to the forums! Worn oakleys since i started earning my own money. First started with a cheap pair of wires, then in 2003 purchased some Penny plasma ruby xmen editions (sadly got stolen and even with insurance couldnt buy another pair) so in 2006 i bought some carbon black romeo 2's and have rocked them since!
Welcome

Hi there!
I'm from Canada and have been an Oakley collector for 8 years. My collection spans from X-Metals, Pit Bosses, Radarlock, Radar, M-Frame and much more! I absolutely love special editions and I hope to learn more from my fellow Oakley fans!

Hi there!
I'm from Canada and have been an Oakley collector for 8 years. My collection spans from X-Metals, Pit Bosses, Radarlock, Radar, M-Frame and much more! I absolutely love special editions and I hope to learn more from my fellow Oakley fans!
Welcome - what took you so long to find us...!
Sounds like you have quite a diverse collection. Post some pics when convenient for you - we never tire of looking!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome - what took you so long to find us...!
Sounds like you have quite a diverse collection. Post some pics when convenient for you - we never tire of looking!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
HAHAHA I have known about this site for a while. Took me a while to sign up. Thanks for welcoming me. I'll be posting pictures soon. Love the medusa's in your pic. Those yours?

Back