• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello.

I wore Oakley’s back in the late 90’s, my first being some root beer polarized eye jackets, followed by a pair of gold polarized algae fives. Then other brands for a few decades...

Bought some five squared on vacation and I love them. I also found a pair of black gas cans literally washed up on the beach, and a search for replacement lenses brought me here. Now I’m obsessed with Oakley again and enjoying the forum.

View attachment 514113

Bout damn time you came back. They always do.....

Hello, My name is Ron and I am new here and I just collecting Oakley glasses for 1 1/2 year. I live in the netherlands and there aren't many collectors here.
I am collecting EVzero's. Pitch, path and stride models. Are there any other persons who collect these?

Hello!
Lifelong Oakley fan but seriously disappointed with the Luxottica cash grab. I remember spending $80 for neon yellow/red Iridium Razor Blades in 8th grade and I was hooked.

Nowadays, I collect mostly Flak Jackets. I'm up to about 60 pairs plus 30 assorted others. A carbon Juliet and Xsquared that I found at pawn shops for $40-$50 round out my collection.

Hello!
Lifelong Oakley fan but seriously disappointed with the Luxottica cash grab. I remember spending $80 for neon yellow/red Iridium Razor Blades in 8th grade and I was hooked.

Nowadays, I collect mostly Flak Jackets. I'm up to about 60 pairs plus 30 assorted others. A carbon Juliet and Xsquared that I found at pawn shops for $40-$50 round out my collection.

Awesome.

Welcome

Hello.

I wore Oakley’s back in the late 90’s, my first being some root beer polarized eye jackets, followed by a pair of gold polarized algae fives. Then other brands for a few decades...

Bought some five squared on vacation and I love them. I also found a pair of black gas cans literally washed up on the beach, and a search for replacement lenses brought me here. Now I’m obsessed with Oakley again and enjoying the forum.

View attachment 514113

Greetings.

Hello!

Greetings. We like to see pictorial evidence of collections, so show us pictures, please?

I thought i would introduce myself, Hi, im Simon from Denmark.

I have loved Oakley since the beginning og the nineties, my first ones were Eye Jacket, have a couple of those, then went for the M Frame, most of my Oakleys are used for cycling, but i also have some lifestyle tucked away in my very small collection.

Back