• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

HI there, new to Oakley forum, was searching to see if can find my fav (old) Oakley's to buy 2nd pair and replace lenses and stumbled upon this, love my Oakley's so thought I'd join. I will take pics and post next time to get some information. Thanks for creating this!

Didnt see a specific structure to the introductions so I guess I will just throw some random information down here.

SoCal Native. I lived in OC until I was 30 before making the move to the midwest. I worked for Oakley for a few years and made the move to work for the parent company, the move has been great for me and my family, we love it here.

I own about 50 pairs of sunglasses and could have had more if I hadnt given away so many to friends or if my dog hadnt chewed up as many as she has.

I dont have anything that would be considered valuable but I do own a nice pair of Sub Zeros that are in very good condition.

Favorite style would prob be the Frogskins or maybe the Garage Rock (RIP).

What am I here for? To see cool Oakley stuff obviously haha but seriously I'm primarily here for trades as I cannot sell anything I own because of work.

Outside of Oakley I play video games and i train and teach BJJ.

Back