• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I’m Tyler from Northern California. I’m a rower and very interested in finding a pair or two of razor blades and stumbled upon this forum. Hoping for the best!!

Hi Mike! I see you decided to hang around after joining - do you still have your collection going or did you off-load some of it?

It would be great to hear some stories from inside Oakley...
Originally I thought I would unload my collection but theres too much history, blood, sweat, and tears involved!

As for a cool Oakley story.......I was 19 years old and just opened Scottsdale O-Store#25 when I received a phone call get ready we are having a Board of Directors Meeting at your store with Jim Jannard and etc etc etc..... The Director of Retail, myself, and several key team members pulled off an Omazing experience for Jim and the Directors. My friends dad just returned home from Cuba and brought back a bunch of Cuban cigars. After the meeting was over, I surprised Jim with the Cuban cigar to which he lit right there in the store and continued to enjoy while he exited the store and shopping premises aka Scottsdale Fashion Square.

Just found this forum looks like it’s full of awesome people! I have own about 12 pairs of Oakley’s from Radar to radarlocks, I never leave my home in Kentucky without a ball cap and a pair of Oakley’s on my head!

Back