• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

I am sure Members have Square Wires 2.0 for sale incl. me.
So when you probation is over you will easily find them here.

Good morning, I have no interest in selling unfortunately friend... despite Juliet being very easy to find here in Brazil 😅
Welcome.

Don't spose you would be interested in selling any of those? 😇 Juliets are my favorite Oakleys, but X-Metal in general aswell. I thought I still had time when I bought my SQ Wire 2.0's as who would think Oakley would discontinue such popular shades 🙄.

I have SQ Wire 2.0's. What I was saying is back in the day when I bought them I thought I still had ages to buy a new set of Juliets....not so much.

I am sure Members have Square Wires 2.0 for sale incl. me.
So when you probation is over you will easily find them here.

Hi,, been an oakley tragic since the 90's or maybe before when I borrowed one of my dads sets of sunnies for a middle distance race.... I was hooked.... brought my first Pair...a couple of years later... then added to them many times over the years and gifted on any I wasnt using... Discovered their clothes,,, and Watches as well.... although only down to 5 Sunnies, 3 sets prescription ... backpacks..... (house full), Watches .... MM (TiBracelet) , Crankcase, Judge II x 2 and some more on the way.... I think they have been replicating in my cupboard....... And I Learnt from my first venture into an Oakley Vault store (what we call them in AUs) that if you only take cash you can only spend what you have.. so take lots of cash.....

Hi,, been an oakley tragic since the 90's or maybe before when I borrowed one of my dads sets of sunnies for a middle distance race.... I was hooked.... brought my first Pair...a couple of years later... then added to them many times over the years and gifted on any I wasnt using... Discovered their clothes,,, and Watches as well.... although only down to 5 Sunnies, 3 sets prescription ... backpacks..... (house full), Watches .... MM (TiBracelet) , Crankcase, Judge II x 2 and some more on the way.... I think they have been replicating in my cupboard....... And I Learnt from my first venture into an Oakley Vault store (what we call them in AUs) that if you only take cash you can only spend what you have.. so take lots of cash.....
Welcome aboard

It is with great sadness that my second post relates to the possible loss of one of my watch family this afternoon..... had to get the batteries replaced in my judge II's and my crankcase today.... One of the judge II's the chrono works but time does not..... Watch maker thinks it is one of the little movement/motors.... I thinks there may be a secret restart procedure as I had changed battery in one of them and it wouldnt work and then he got it working but second one wouldnt play....... so gutted as they were a matching pair for my 2 eldest sons,.,,

Been collecting for about 17 years, but have been a fan for over 20...

My personal favorites are X-Metals, Gascans and Over The Tops (OTT). I tend to collect X Metals, Artist Series and Frogskins, though I have yet to turn down a random pair of anything if I like the way it looks.

I also collect display items, if its rare I want it! When I first started collecting like many of us I didn't know I was collecting, I was just buying what I liked and I didn't think to keep packaging and this kills me now as my collection has reached the point were room must be made at times for new pieces and I don't have the box to properly store the ones going into the drawers.

I love this hobby and hope that my wife will continue to look the other way when I head up to the counter, hey she has her shoes that I try not to talk about...lol
I bought a pair of Oakley Juliet's with blue iridium lenses I think around eight years ago and they were lost. Probably stolen and it's been years I've been thinking about it I had searched once in the middle between then and now and did not see anything. Lately I've finally been making my money and I can buy whatever sunglasses I want and the idea occurred to me to try and get Juliet's again. I sourced searched and ordered the same pair I had before which I had given to my wife and had good luck and now I have bought an ordered a second pair however in searching for all of these, I've learned from somebody knowledgeable the different variants of Juliet's that are out there. I had no idea and what I really would like to know is the hierarchy of all the Juliet's out there top to bottom and like the information and details and specs of all of them is there a place I can find such a thing? Detailed charts about them and how special they are. One seller on eBay was incredibly nice and generous and sent me five pages of different types but to find information on the more I have no idea we're still. Any direction on the matter would be just fantastic if possible thank you

Latest Posts

Back