• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi folks 10 yr. Oakley Collector here from the Philippines. I will upload sme of my collection mostly from my favorite line from the X-Metal family: Oakley Juliet. (plasma frames to be exact) :D
I like that I see so many people from this forum that really like xmetal and Juliet, they're absolutely my favorite and I recently bought two pairs of them one for my wife and one for myself at the moment. I'm in search of a chart for data sheet that labels and describes the different generations and all the information about each one. I'd like to nose myself and all the different ones out there. I have been sent five pages of the different Generations from somebody and although I can see them and what color lens they have, I was wondering how to properly rate of special and how rare they are like something that would give me a hierarchy understanding of all the different Juliet's is what I'd like to know. I'd like to know where the ones I bought Stan just from the design perspective of what I had bought years ago I tried to re-buy the same thing I didn't even know all these different ones existed. Now I am curious to learn about them all and see if I should buy or sell or trade for something maybe a bit more special so much to think about any direction or help when the matter is always appreciated greatly

Hello my name is Anthony I am new to the Forum. I have bought Oakley Juliet's they had blue Lantus a little over eight years ago and they were so nice I wanted them but figured it was time to give my wife a good gift we weren't married then so I gave them to her always wanting a pair of myself. Then they got stolen and at the time I barely had the money to buy those so a few years later I looked around to see if I could get anything of that nature and couldn't really find anything. I changed careers and started making a lot more money now I can buy whatever sunglasses I was so I looked online searched Hunted and found the same ones that I bought for the wife that got stolen many years ago. I bought them for her once that purchase turned out all right they came and where exactly what I hoped for, I then looked and purchased another one pair slightly different almost the exact same but the lenses were different. I feel like I have so much to learn and after talking to people on eBay I found out there's so many different generations of Juliet that I am so intrigued to try and find more information and data on all of these so that I can assess what Juliette's hold what value and figure if I want to trade or sell the ones I already have first maybe something bad or a bit more rare. Anybody who can help point me in the direction of more information on Oakley Juliet variety would make my day I may collect many more in the future or go all in on the best rarest when I can get who knows. I am in love with titanium framed Juliet's though. So happy that this form exists I think everybody here for loving them like I do :)

I bought a pair of Oakley Juliet's with blue iridium lenses I think around eight years ago and they were lost. Probably stolen and it's been years I've been thinking about it I had searched once in the middle between then and now and did not see anything. Lately I've finally been making my money and I can buy whatever sunglasses I want and the idea occurred to me to try and get Juliet's again. I sourced searched and ordered the same pair I had before which I had given to my wife and had good luck and now I have bought an ordered a second pair however in searching for all of these, I've learned from somebody knowledgeable the different variants of Juliet's that are out there. I had no idea and what I really would like to know is the hierarchy of all the Juliet's out there top to bottom and like the information and details and specs of all of them is there a place I can find such a thing? Detailed charts about them and how special they are. One seller on eBay was incredibly nice and generous and sent me five pages of different types but to find information on the more I have no idea we're still. Any direction on the matter would be just fantastic if possible thank you

Welcome. There is a list of juliets by gen and sku but there is no "hierarchy" format. Different people like different things. Some people have prototypes that are insane and will never be seen again.

Fortunately, lists like the one you are requesting dont exist and if someone made one it would be just their opinion and super subjective.

Welcome. There is a list of juliets by gen and sku but there is no "hierarchy" format. Different people like different things. Some people have prototypes that are insane and will never be seen again.

Fortunately, lists like the one you are requesting dont exist and if someone made one it would be just their opinion and super subjective.
Alrighty then, super appreciate the reply thank you so much! Just happened to be around like-minded or Oakley like-minded individuals. I recently ordered a pair and it was wondering where I could find all the information and specs on it? Hopefully I ordered the right thing it looks the part that's for sure it was described as "oakley juliet plasma blue polarized penny sonnonbrille" they were described as mint condition hopefully I did good I think I paid 390 American

Alrighty then, super appreciate the reply thank you so much! Just happened to be around like-minded or Oakley like-minded individuals. I recently ordered a pair and it was wondering where I could find all the information and specs on it? Hopefully I ordered the right thing it looks the part that's for sure it was described as "oakley juliet plasma blue polarized penny sonnonbrille" they were described as mint condition hopefully I did good I think I paid 390 American

390 is alot unless it's perfect with box and all

390 is alot unless it's perfect with box and all
Starting to realize and think that I should have signed up for this for him a long time ago. Now it's supposedly has the box and like warranty card like everything's with it he says and it's meant so when it comes in I'll definitely chime back in here within update

Hello my name is Anthony I am new to the Forum. I have bought Oakley Juliet's they had blue Lantus a little over eight years ago and they were so nice I wanted them but figured it was time to give my wife a good gift we weren't married then so I gave them to her always wanting a pair of myself. Then they got stolen and at the time I barely had the money to buy those so a few years later I looked around to see if I could get anything of that nature and couldn't really find anything. I changed careers and started making a lot more money now I can buy whatever sunglasses I was so I looked online searched Hunted and found the same ones that I bought for the wife that got stolen many years ago. I bought them for her once that purchase turned out all right they came and where exactly what I hoped for, I then looked and purchased another one pair slightly different almost the exact same but the lenses were different. I feel like I have so much to learn and after talking to people on eBay I found out there's so many different generations of Juliet that I am so intrigued to try and find more information and data on all of these so that I can assess what Juliette's hold what value and figure if I want to trade or sell the ones I already have first maybe something bad or a bit more rare. Anybody who can help point me in the direction of more information on Oakley Juliet variety would make my day I may collect many more in the future or go all in on the best rarest when I can get who knows. I am in love with titanium framed Juliet's though. So happy that this form exists I think everybody here for loving them like I do :)
Welcome

Starting to realize and think that I should have signed up for this for him a long time ago. Now it's supposedly has the box and like warranty card like everything's with it he says and it's meant so when it comes in I'll definitely chime back in here within update

That's cool. If it's the polished frame with hammerstems and actual blue iridium lenses and has box and all than 390 isnt too bad...especially if you're in Europe....where prices tend to be about 15-20% higher than USA

That's cool. If it's the polished frame with hammerstems and actual blue iridium lenses and has box and all than 390 isnt too bad...especially if you're in Europe....where prices tend to be about 15-20% higher than USA
Damn it all the funny thing is I actually ordered it from Europe, so that's maybe why it seemed a bit more expensive than some of the other ones however the quality and condition seem to be a little better so I figured it made sense

I'm hoping as long as their titanium frames which I believe all Juliet's are please correct me if I'm wrong I know that there is a version called X metal XX which I believe is either an alloy steel or aluminum frame I heard. But if you're going to pay premium dollars for designer and technologically-advanced pairs such as these then titanium kind of finishes off its like the perfect storm. What do you think in regards to that

Back