Rerona

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, checking in from Hawaii. I actually got referred here (specifically for a person name Zach) from a Oakley store employee when trying to find a way to service my Pit Boss II. It has some sentimental value, as it was a gift from a friend from college days. Been using these for a few years and really like them.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

MatSteelersFan

The Big Shield Prince
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Pennsylvania
Hi everyone, checking in from Hawaii. I actually got referred here (specifically for a person name Zach) from a Oakley store employee when trying to find a way to service my Pit Boss II. It has some sentimental value, as it was a gift from a friend from college days. Been using these for a few years and really like them.
:welcome:

XM-I

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
MD
:welcome:
@zwc0442 ⬆

zwc0442

El Zach
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sunny San Diego
Can certainly help you out with em. What do you need done with em?

Rerona

Oakley Beginner
Can certainly help you out with em. What do you need done with em?
Oh hey, thanks for reaching out. Was waiting for that 15 day probation on PMs lol.
As for my trusty pair, the lenses are delaminating, and there is some rust occurring with the screws. I was looking at your work though and really considering just going the extra and seeing if I could get it customized though. To be honest, I'm not to familiar with sunglasses, I just really like this pair.

zwc0442

El Zach
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sunny San Diego
Oh hey, thanks for reaching out. Was waiting for that 15 day probation on PMs lol.
As for my trusty pair, the lenses are delaminating, and there is some rust occurring with the screws. I was looking at your work though and really considering just going the extra and seeing if I could get it customized though. To be honest, I'm not to familiar with sunglasses, I just really like this pair.
@Chris A Hardaway can help you out in the lens department. For refinishing and replacement screws and such I should be able to sort you out. Once the 14 days has past you should be able to pm and such and after that can sort out what can do to get em fixed up for you.

Smiley

Oakley Enthusiast
Aloha, what island? (My wife is from Oahu)

New Threads