• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be here and part of this community! I have been wearing Oakley sunglasses for at least a decade (can't count that far back!). I am from Southern California (birthplace of Oakley) and have a few pairs in my collection. Can't wait to participate in the discussions and meet folks who share the same passion!

Happy Easter!
:welcome:

Hey everybody, just made my account on here. My brother in law told me about the current online 30% off sale for oakleys. I ordered my first ever pair of oakleys today. Black GasCans with prism polarized lens. Just hoping for some friendly advice. I did not order the cleaning kit so, what is the next best way to clean the lens and frames. If they are daily glasses(minus to work because construction is too rough for 102$ sunglasses) how often do they need cleaned for the best lifespan.

Hey everybody, just made my account on here. My brother in law told me about the current online 30% off sale for oakleys. I ordered my first ever pair of oakleys today. Black GasCans with prism polarized lens. Just hoping for some friendly advice. I did not order the cleaning kit so, what is the next best way to clean the lens and frames. If they are daily glasses(minus to work because construction is too rough for 102$ sunglasses) how often do they need cleaned for the best lifespan.

Welcome to the Forum Sir 😎 I clean my Oakley lenses on a daily basis with a microfiber sunglass cloth

Welcome

Hi everyone!
im Watcher from Fla
I was digging through some boxes and found some old friends. They are a little worse from wear, like me, but I was hoping there might still be a bit of life left in them.
I don’t remember the names but was sure someone here could help. Thanks

4B1FFB91-9334-4620-A8C8-E8D7F2255BC4.jpeg

Back