• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

After lurking on the forums for a few days, I wanted to introduce myself. I am fairly new to the Oakley scene. I was always the person that couldn't justify nice sunglasses because I would lose or destroy any pair I purchased. I bought my first pair of Oakley glasses which quickly multiplied after I realized what I've been missing. Currently I have a few pairs of Holbrooks and a pair of Enduro (unfortunately these have become my "beaters").

I'm glad to be on here to gain some knowledge, make some friends, and check out some awesome collections!
Welcome to the forum!!

Hello friends, I have around 50 pairs, 45 are still made in America. I stopped collecting . Now i collect Leatherman multitools, Glocks, and watches. Hope this coronavirus stopps soon. Whos mad off my picture?
After lurking on the forums for a few days, I wanted to introduce myself. I am fairly new to the Oakley scene. I was always the person that couldn't justify nice sunglasses because I would lose or destroy any pair I purchased. I bought my first pair of Oakley glasses which quickly multiplied after I realized what I've been missing. Currently I have a few pairs of Holbrooks and a pair of Enduro (unfortunately these have become my "beaters").

I'm glad to be on here to gain some knowledge, make some friends, and check out some awesome collections!

Welcome aboard

Nathan from Seattle area here (Snohomish if you know the area). Really into Slivers right now, have had everything from M Frames (mid to late 90s) through Eye Jackets ( both plastic frame and metal) and even have a pair of the Team USA Fuel Cells here with me now. On the hunt for a pair of Sliver XL Abyss that I lost at Disneyland (damn you Splash Moutain!)
Hello friends, I have around 50 pairs, 45 are still made in America. I stopped collecting . Now i collect Leatherman multitools, Glocks, and watches. Hope this coronavirus stopps soon. Whos mad off my picture?

:welcome:

Hello for some reason I cant respond in the message, I have 3 Monsterdogs But want to keep em they are one of my favorite models. Thanks for the welcoming.
I love them too. I have a big nugget and they fit me good. You should have more abilities in the forum after a short period. They do this for some reason. Enjoy!!!

New member . First time oakley member , became an avid cyclist over a year ago after new surgery relegated me to not being able to run at full speed. Wore smith arenas , and the other brands , finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of jaw breakers so I can have full lens coverage when I'm in the drops.

New member . First time oakley member , became an avid cyclist over a year ago after new surgery relegated me to not being able to run at full speed. Wore smith arenas , and the other brands , finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of jaw breakers so I can have full lens coverage when I'm in the drops.
Welcome to the forum - nice choice of frame.
Show us a pic of them if you like...

Latest Posts

Back