• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone. I'm Chris. Got my first pair of Oakley's in 1990 (Frogskins / clear / violet iridium) and been hooked since.
Have diversified a bit in the last 10 years, but keep coming back for more Oakley's when they release something that floats my boat.

Hi everyone. I'm Chris. Got my first pair of Oakley's in 1990 (Frogskins / clear / violet iridium) and been hooked since.
Have diversified a bit in the last 10 years, but keep coming back for more Oakley's when they release something that floats my boat.
Have you seen the 35th anniversary Frogskins? Pretty sweet looking IMO

Hi everyone and thanks for the friendly and helpful support I've received so far. I'm the proud owner of 5 pairs of Oakley (so far) and constantly working on the missus to justify 'just one more pair' 😇

Hello everyone. I’m Melissa and I’ve been reading the forums for a couple months now.

I got my first Oakleys (Bottlecaps) about 13 years ago and still wear them everyday. I finally bought a pair of custom Flak 2.0 a few months ago and have gotten rehooked on Oakley. I’ve bought a pair of Jawbreakers and Radar EV XS since then.

Hello everyone. I’m Melissa and I’ve been reading the forums for a couple months now.

I got my first Oakleys (Bottlecaps) about 13 years ago and still wear them everyday. I finally bought a pair of custom Flak 2.0 a few months ago and have gotten rehooked on Oakley. I’ve bought a pair of Jawbreakers and Radar EV XS since then.
Welcome

Welcome!!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hello. I'm from Brazil, so I'm sorry if anything is wrong with English.
I've been addicted to Oakley since 1995.
I have some watches, sunglasses and accessories.
Anyway, an honor to be part of this group.

Latest Posts

Back