• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi! Oakley fan here! Finally I found this forum. I've owned Oakleys since Greg Lemond wore them on the final time trial to Paris. I started with the Razorblade with Iridium lens. Been wearing Oakley for a few decades now. The ones I own are Radar Path and a Pitbull. I have replacement lenses already as the original lens in both frames flaked. I look forward to reading the a subject of common interest. Thank you adding me.

Hi! Oakley fan here! Finally I found this forum. I've owned Oakleys since Greg Lemond wore them on the final time trial to Paris. I started with the Razorblade with Iridium lens. Been wearing Oakley for a few decades now. The ones I own are Radar Path and a Pitbull. I have replacement lenses already as the original lens in both frames flaked. I look forward to reading the a subject of common interest. Thank you adding me.
Welcome

Hi to all..
My name is Darko from Croatia and I am a huge oakley fan. I wish everyone on the forum all the best
:welcome:

Back