• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello Oakley Forum

Long time wearer of Oakleys. hoping to gain more knowledge about tune ups and such to my existing pairs. just dusted off my old Juliets and currently wearing the Pit Boss 2s.

Hi everyone, my name is Adam from Montreal Canada. Huge Oakley guy . Really excited to be here. Looking forward to great things.

Hello Oakley Forum

Long time wearer of Oakleys. hoping to gain more knowledge about tune ups and such to my existing pairs. just dusted off my old Juliets and currently wearing the Pit Boss 2s.
Hi everyone, my name is Adam from Montreal Canada. Huge Oakley guy . Really excited to be here. Looking forward to great things.
Welcome aboard

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi I'm from Australia thanks for adding me

Hi ... Rotten Ronnie here ... been a Oakley fan since the late '90s.
Love the 1998 - 2005 models of sunglasses and watches. I have a respectable collection of about 30 pair and many Oakley watches as well.
I should probably post a picture sometime. I have gained a lot of info and knowledge by the great community here.... its time I started giving back.
Have an awesome day everyone!
Rotten

Love the 1998 - 2005 models of sunglasses and watches. I have a respectable collection of about 30 pair and many Oakley watches as well.
I should probably post a picture sometime. I have gained a lot of info and knowledge by the great community here.... its time I started giving back.
Rotten
looking forward to seeing some pics mate! where abouts you located?

Rotten
Welcome

Back