• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi my name is Ashley. Im from Oklahoma, US. I've been an Oakley fan for 7 years now thanks to my husbands love of Holbrooks. I recently got my first pair of frogskins & I absolutely LOVE them! I'm happy to have found this forum & hope to gain knowledge & possibly a few new pairs of glasses.

Hi my name is Ashley. Im from Oklahoma, US. I've been an Oakley fan for 7 years now thanks to my husbands love of Holbrooks. I recently got my first pair of frogskins & I absolutely LOVE them! I'm happy to have found this forum & hope to gain knowledge & possibly a few new pairs of glasses.
Welcome.
Please post some pictures.

Welcome Ashley.

Hello Fellow Oakley Fans!!! I'm new to the Forum, but I've been collecting Oakleys since I saw Tom C. chuck a pair of R1's in Mission Impossible 2! After that, my first pair of Oakleys were the Romeo and I haven't looked back since! I've been collecting Oakleys on and off since 2000, and even have a pair of Original Oakleys from the 80's that I found! Seems like this is a cool place to meet new Oakley Fans and to obtain some NEW stuff for my collection! Thanks for having me, and I hope this is start to a great new Oakley venture!!! 😎😎😎

Back