• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone, new member here.
I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and decided to take age plunge and sign up. I got my first pair of Oakleys around 2008 (Monster Dogs), and loved them. I used them for about ten years until the lenses needed replacing, but instead of doing that, I got a pair of Razrwires. After I broke those, I figured, why only have one pair? That was about a year ago. I now have 12 (and counting!).

I'm hoping to meet some likeminded people and learn more about Oakley.

I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and decided to take age plunge and sign up. I got my first pair of Oakleys around 2008 (Monster Dogs), and loved them. I used them for about ten years until the lenses needed replacing, but instead of doing that, I got a pair of Razrwires. After I broke those, I figured, why only have one pair? That was about a year ago. I now have 12 (and counting!).

Welcome.

Thanks folks! I’m in Ireland and it can be difficult to find good deals here. I’ve already found some useful info on this forum, so I think I’m in the right place!

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum.

IMG_8722.gif

:welcome:

Back