• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Thanks folks! I’m in Ireland and it can be difficult to find good deals here. I’ve already found some useful info on this forum, so I think I’m in the right place!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Definitely the right place for Oakley's. Glad to have you aboard.

IMG_8720.gif

Hello All,

I'm based out of Newport Beach and have a ton of Oakley gear. Awhile ago I sold to them locally and they gave me a vendor card so I have a good 6 pairs of glasses, golf gear, etc.

Once I took the Oakley tour and saw how good the lenses are compared to fashion brands I was hooked!

I do not think I can post anything for sale just yet; but I do have the watch below that I would like to go to a great home (military preferred) and would welcome any feedback on the value.

Oakley Infinite Hero Watch 10-044.

Limited edition (aren't they always) the last one I found online sold for around $600.

Since this watch is really for the military- I'd love to see someone who served end up with this watch as a keeper.

Hi all! New member to the forum here. Joined about a week ago and already getting stuck in.

Bought my first pair back in 2000, a Tortoise Five 1.0. They lasted me ages and I was an instant convert.
Now 20 years and about 15+ pairs later i still only wear Oakley and recently managed to pick up my first pair of Mars (which I have wanted since they first came out when I was young teenager, but couldn't afford). The X Metal bug has bitten me hard now! Currently trying to find some gen 1 Romeo and Juliet.

Looking forward to discussing all things Oakley with like-minded folks.

Hello All,

I'm based out of Newport Beach and have a ton of Oakley gear. Awhile ago I sold to them locally and they gave me a vendor card so I have a good 6 pairs of glasses, golf gear, etc.

Once I took the Oakley tour and saw how good the lenses are compared to fashion brands I was hooked!

I do not think I can post anything for sale just yet; but I do have the watch below that I would like to go to a great home (military preferred) and would welcome any feedback on the value.

Oakley Infinite Hero Watch 10-044.

Limited edition (aren't they always) the last one I found online sold for around $600.

Since this watch is really for the military- I'd love to see someone who served end up with this watch as a keeper.
Hi all! New member to the forum here. Joined about a week ago and already getting stuck in.

Bought my first pair back in 2000, a Tortoise Five 1.0. They lasted me ages and I was an instant convert.
Now 20 years and about 15+ pairs later i still only wear Oakley and recently managed to pick up my first pair of Mars (which I have wanted since they first came out when I was young teenager, but couldn't afford). The X Metal bug has bitten me hard now! Currently trying to find some gen 1 Romeo and Juliet.

Looking forward to discussing all things Oakley with like-minded folks.
:welcome:

hello everyone, I have been following the forum for some time, my name is gusmão I am from Brazil, and I am passionate about the metal x line, I met the brand through a gift, which was nothing less than a juliet xmetal, with ice lenses , that around 2002, onwards I was collecting several models, and changing.
I currently have:
-Double xx 24k
-Double xx xmetal dark ruby
-Double xx ti02
-Romeo 1 xmetal ice thug
-Romeo 2 Polished Gold
-OTT Plasma dark Ruby

-Squared xmetal Violet
I also really like the sports line, so I also have
-Jawbone Livestrong.
-Jawbreaker Blue / white .
-Jawbreaker black

Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and I have been wearing Oakleys since high school. The 80s..lol Yes I’m old and still have every pair except 1 pair that was stolen from me. Before I knew it I had a collection. I currently own roughly 250 pairs of Oakleys, I don’t have a method to my madness as my collection also includes display cases, display items, watches, hats and bags. Honestly I’ve used ebay since 1998 to find probably 50% of my collection And found the for sale forums and looked around and got hooked. Hopefully in the near future I will find some items for my collection. I have a few items that seems impossible to find. Also I plan to do some research on some items I own as this community seems very knowledgeable and helpful to other Oakley collectors.

hello everyone, I have been following the forum for some time, my name is gusmão I am from Brazil, and I am passionate about the metal x line, I met the brand through a gift, which was nothing less than a juliet xmetal, with ice lenses , that around 2002, onwards I was collecting several models, and changing.
I currently have:
-Double xx 24k
-Double xx xmetal dark ruby
-Double xx ti02
-Romeo 1 xmetal ice thug
-Romeo 2 Polished Gold
-OTT Plasma dark Ruby

-Squared xmetal Violet
I also really like the sports line, so I also have
-Jawbone Livestrong.
-Jawbreaker Blue / white .
-Jawbreaker black
Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and I have been wearing Oakleys since high school. The 80s..lol Yes I’m old and still have every pair except 1 pair that was stolen from me. Before I knew it I had a collection. I currently own roughly 250 pairs of Oakleys, I don’t have a method to my madness as my collection also includes display cases, display items, watches, hats and bags. Honestly I’ve used ebay since 1998 to find probably 50% of my collection And found the for sale forums and looked around and got hooked. Hopefully in the near future I will find some items for my collection. I have a few items that seems impossible to find. Also I plan to do some research on some items I own as this community seems very knowledgeable and helpful to other Oakley collectors.
Welcome

Back