• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello all!!! I’m an Oakley guy from waaay back. I live in the Knoxville TN area and Oakley M frames got me through playing college baseball and Radar XL’s have gotten me through the last 6 years of coaching high school baseball. That’s what brought me here. My XL’s have bitten the dust and can’t find any more replacements so they just became my lucky coaching glasses (on my hat). When I’m not on the field I’m rocking my batwolfs (which I absolutely love.).

that’s why I’m here though to hopefully find some radar xl lenses, or to get some new ideas!! I love the new encoders but not having interchangeable lenses is a big option especially for the price. I’ve thought about the Sutros or M2’s, but really like the the coverage of the xl’s. Looks like I will have to look at some pages and hit up my local suppliers!! I’m looking forward to the forum!!
I forgot to post an intro when I joined a month or two ago, but better late than never. I live in Montana and I’ve been wearing Radars and Flaks for years as a high school and collegiate track and cross country runner. Recently I became interested in some of the older Oakley’s and I got a Splice, Scar, Racing Jacket, and Jawbone. I mainly use them for running and biking but I want to venture into the x-metals eventually for regular use.
welcome

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Howdy! Longtime Oakley wearer... and on my 4th pair of RX glasses from Oakley (their Rx lenses are 2nd to none). From Pensacola, FL.

Hey new here, I’m from Parkersburg WV am an avid Oakley collector and have about 10 pairs currently, I’ve bought about 20 and lost several.
Howdy! Longtime Oakley wearer... and on my 4th pair of RX glasses from Oakley (their Rx lenses are 2nd to none). From Pensacola, FL.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3895.gif

Back