• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everybody, it’s been a long, and much needed break from the OF. I have decided to join back, and slowly start increasing the size of my collection once again.
Aloha and welcome back.
IMG_3895.gif

Hi from Boise Idaho. I’m Leroy and I’ve bought nothing but Oakley since the og frogskins back in nam lol. Wish I still had my juliets because they fit me better than any other pair ever. I’ve started blowing glass and I’m wondering if there’s a way to get the sodium flare protective lenses made up for any of my Oakley’s I own as I don’t want to buy an awkward fitting pair of glasses if I don’t have to any information would be helpful. Thanks and nice to meet everyone

Hello!
I've been wearing/Collecting Oakley's for over 20 years now, My favorites are my Juliet's (Both Pairs are in need of a "Tune Up") Huge fan of the metal sunglasses. The Pride of my Collection is my Icon Watch. Sadly, due to Exes who wanted to get even, parts of my collection has been stolen/Resold on eBay without my knowledge. I've been working on rebuilding and getting back what I had.

Hi from Boise Idaho. I’m Leroy and I’ve bought nothing but Oakley since the og frogskins back in nam lol. Wish I still had my juliets because they fit me better than any other pair ever. I’ve started blowing glass and I’m wondering if there’s a way to get the sodium flare protective lenses made up for any of my Oakley’s I own as I don’t want to buy an awkward fitting pair of glasses if I don’t have to any information would be helpful. Thanks and nice to meet everyone

Hello!
I've been wearing/Collecting Oakley's for over 20 years now, My favorites are my Juliet's (Both Pairs are in need of a "Tune Up") Huge fan of the metal sunglasses. The Pride of my Collection is my Icon Watch. Sadly, due to Exes who wanted to get even, parts of my collection has been stolen/Resold on eBay without my knowledge. I've been working on rebuilding and getting back what I had.
Aloha and welcome the to Forum. Happy to have you both onboard. :welcome: 🤙

IMG_3892.gif

Latest Posts

Back