• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey Everyone, thanks for letting me join this forum. I've been a long-time looker and I've had a lot of Oakley frames. My daily glasses are Oakley Conductor and I am a cyclist and wear Oakley Flak 2.0 XL with road black lenses. I've ordered the Deep Water Polarized lens for my Flak's for driving and I'm excited to see how it works out.

Hi!! 43yo Dutch guy and first time Oakley user! Recently bought my forst pair of Portal X with Dark Golf glasses…being a golfer this is a perfect fit!!

Heya All

Looooong time Oakley fan but new user here.

My first pair was a pair of e-wires (I still have them) bought from Chapel St in Victoria. Since then, I went on working at part time jobs to then fund more purchases.

Looking to fund my new cycling hobby so looking to offload some of the pieces that I have so going through my collection here's what I have found so far:

- X-metal Romeo - Original box, Coin, minimal wear
- X-metal Juliet - Original box, Coin, minimal wear. Black with ruby lenses
- Juliet ruby lenses in original box (unopened) x 2
- Over the top - Black with Ruby lenses, original box
- A wire with his vis yellow lens

I would like a pair of replacement racing jackets. Lost my frames at a music festival and have spare sets of lenses for them.

Looking back, I used to love the "pilgrimage" down to Torquay to the Oakley shop. We always ended up getting another pair.

So look forward to chatting with you all.

Regards

Mags
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Great to have y'all aboard. :welcome:

IMG_3894.gif

Hi,

I was cleaning out a cupboard earlier, and realised I had a few Oakley Sunglasses.
One very cheap plastic pair, two golf sunglasses, and a Romeo1 I bought when they first came out. (Serial number 007528). I originally had the flame lenses, but they developed those minor cracks, at the bottom, so I replaced them with generic black lenses. I kept the flame ones, in case anyone wanted to see them as they originally were.
Love Oakley sunglasses, and must start wearing them more.

I'm in the UK, so we only see the Sun now and again.

1628371106813.png

Edit:
Just found an old photo of the Romeos with the original lenses.

1628371592838.png

Last edited:
Hi,

I was cleaning out a cupboard earlier, and realised I had a few Oakley Sunglasses.
One very cheap plastic pair, two golf sunglasses, and a Romeo1 I bought when they first came out. (Serial number 007528). I originally had the flame lenses, but they developed those minor cracks, at the bottom, so I replaced them with generic black lenses. I kept the flame ones, in case anyone wanted to see them as they originally were.
Love Oakley sunglasses, and must start wearing them more.

I'm in the UK, so we only see the Sun now and again.

View attachment 889136
Edit:
Just found an old photo of the Romeos with the original lenses.

View attachment 889139
Welcome.
Nice R1

Latest Posts

Back