• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hailing from Canada!

Here because I'm looking for a pair of singlasses for Beach volleyball.. never thought I'd really want Oakley's but from what I'm reading they're unbeatable for outdoor sports! Look forward to learning more :)

Any beach volleyball sunny recommendations welcome!

Thanks,
OD

Hello everyone! Total newbie here who just got my first Oakley pair after falling in love with the Prizm Deep Water lenses at the store. Enjoying all the great information on here and looking forward to learning more!

Hello my name is john McCurdy i live in North Richland Hills Texas, i am looking for Blood Red Mirrored lenses for my Oakley Juliet X Metals
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_7865.gif

Hailing from Canada!

Here because I'm looking for a pair of singlasses for Beach volleyball.. never thought I'd really want Oakley's but from what I'm reading they're unbeatable for outdoor sports! Look forward to learning more :)

Any beach volleyball sunny recommendations welcome!

Thanks,
OD
Hello everyone! Total newbie here who just got my first Oakley pair after falling in love with the Prizm Deep Water lenses at the store. Enjoying all the great information on here and looking forward to learning more!
Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. Glad to have all of you aboard. :welcome:

IMG_7866.gif

Hi,

I am from the UK. Have been collecting/wearing Oakleys for over 20 years. My favourite pair are still my 2001 X-Metal Penny (polished/black iridium)…. :).

Mark.

Back