• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hailing from Canada!

Here because I'm looking for a pair of singlasses for Beach volleyball.. never thought I'd really want Oakley's but from what I'm reading they're unbeatable for outdoor sports! Look forward to learning more :)

Any beach volleyball sunny recommendations welcome!

Thanks,
OD
Welcome!
Hello everyone! Total newbie here who just got my first Oakley pair after falling in love with the Prizm Deep Water lenses at the store. Enjoying all the great information on here and looking forward to learning more!
Welcome to the Forum!
Hi,

I am from the UK. Have been collecting/wearing Oakleys for over 20 years. My favourite pair are still my 2001 X-Metal Penny (polished/black iridium)…. :).

Mark.
Welcome to OF!
Hello from NC!
Welcome! Happy to have another NC resident here!

Good evening all.
thought I would swing by and introduce myself. I’ve been into Oakley sunglasses since around 2000 when I bought myself my first pair of Oakley (XLJ) if I recall correctly.
loved those and wore them to death. Nothing had ever been as comfy on my head as those.
fast forward a good few years and I’ve purchased a few pairs since. Not loads, just a few but I love them.
so I am the wrong side of 40, live in the UK but my brother lives in the USA (VA) so I have the luxury of being able to shop state side as well as the UK.
I am a Firefighter (Watch manager) and am married with 2 boys.
can’t wait to interact with the forum. Most recent purchases include the staple flak 2.0, some jawbreakers, a pair of frogskins lite as well as the Kokoro collection flak and frogskins.

Good evening all.
thought I would swing by and introduce myself. I’ve been into Oakley sunglasses since around 2000 when I bought myself my first pair of Oakley (XLJ) if I recall correctly.
loved those and wore them to death. Nothing had ever been as comfy on my head as those.
fast forward a good few years and I’ve purchased a few pairs since. Not loads, just a few but I love them.
so I am the wrong side of 40, live in the UK but my brother lives in the USA (VA) so I have the luxury of being able to shop state side as well as the UK.
I am a Firefighter (Watch manager) and am married with 2 boys.
can’t wait to interact with the forum. Most recent purchases include the staple flak 2.0, some jawbreakers, a pair of frogskins lite as well as the Kokoro collection flak and frogskins.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_7865.gif

Hey Everyone, thanks for letting me join this forum. I've been a long-time looker and I've had a lot of Oakley frames. My daily glasses are Oakley Conductor and I am a cyclist and wear Oakley Flak 2.0 XL with road black lenses. I've ordered the Deep Water Polarized lens for my Flak's for driving and I'm excited to see how it works out.

Heya All

Looooong time Oakley fan but new user here.

My first pair was a pair of e-wires (I still have them) bought from Chapel St in Victoria. Since then, I went on working at part time jobs to then fund more purchases.

Looking to fund my new cycling hobby so looking to offload some of the pieces that I have so going through my collection here's what I have found so far:

- X-metal Romeo - Original box, Coin, minimal wear
- X-metal Juliet - Original box, Coin, minimal wear. Black with ruby lenses
- Juliet ruby lenses in original box (unopened) x 2
- Over the top - Black with Ruby lenses, original box
- A wire with his vis yellow lens

I would like a pair of replacement racing jackets. Lost my frames at a music festival and have spare sets of lenses for them.

Looking back, I used to love the "pilgrimage" down to Torquay to the Oakley shop. We always ended up getting another pair.

So look forward to chatting with you all.

Regards

Mags

Back