• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Just joined today, have a small collection of glasses from the 80’s when I work in a bike shop and was very friendly with the Oakley sales people.

Dropped off the scene for a while but have a few newer pairs too.

Look forward to joining in the discussion.

Greetings to the Oakley Community.

Joined today after getting my first pair (half jacket 2.0). I'll see how they perform.
Hope to be of use and contribute to the forums.

Cheers!
Greetings.

I'm Wan, 90s one are really beginning to intrest me. My first Oakley i purchased is Monster Dog Ducati. You guys seem to be the most knowledgeable around. Glad to be here!
Well.gif

Hi there,

In january I was at home with a brain concussion caused by a mountainbiking accident and had nothing to do. By chance I stumbled upon an opportunity to buy a lot of Oakleys for a very nice price. Then registered early february to O-review. Since then collecting got completely out of hand. I went from 5 Radars and an M-frame in december to 63 glasses (including Xeus, OTT, some MUZM) and a single wide and double wide megatower now. Mostly sports and lifestyle glasses.

Just found the 'goals for 2022' topic, already thinking about that, since I find it hard not to convert all the money that comes in into Oakleys. I need a cap!

A lot of knowledge over here I see, so looking forward being part of it and learn new stuff.

See you later!

Last edited:
Hi there,

In january I was at home with a brain concussion caused by a mountainbiking accident and had nothing to do. By chance I stumbled upon an opportunity to buy a lot of Oakleys for a very nice price. Then registered early february to O-review. Since then collecting got completely out of hand. I went from 5 Radars and an M-frame in december to 63 glasses (including Xeus, OTT, some MUZM) and a single wide and double wide megatower now. Mostly sports and lifestyle glasses.

Just found the 'goals for 2022' topic, already thinking about that, since I find it hard not to convert all the money that comes in into Oakleys. I need a cap!

A lot of knowledge over here I see, so looking forward being part of it and learn new stuff.

See you later!
giphy-10.gif

Latest Posts

Back