• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there,

In january I was at home with a brain concussion caused by a mountainbiking accident and had nothing to do. By chance I stumbled upon an opportunity to buy a lot of Oakleys for a very nice price. Then registered early february to O-review. Since then collecting got completely out of hand. I went from 5 Radars and an M-frame in december to 63 glasses (including Xeus, OTT, some MUZM) and a single wide and double wide megatower now. Mostly sports and lifestyle glasses.

Just found the 'goals for 2022' topic, already thinking about that, since I find it hard not to convert all the money that comes in into Oakleys. I need a cap!

A lot of knowledge over here I see, so looking forward being part of it and learn new stuff.

See you later!
Welcome.... you got the fever....
1655297647988.gif

hi everybody,
my first oakley is monster pup, then forgskins > jupiter > pitbull > oil rig first gen

Hi there,

In january I was at home with a brain concussion caused by a mountainbiking accident and had nothing to do. By chance I stumbled upon an opportunity to buy a lot of Oakleys for a very nice price. Then registered early february to O-review. Since then collecting got completely out of hand. I went from 5 Radars and an M-frame in december to 63 glasses (including Xeus, OTT, some MUZM) and a single wide and double wide megatower now. Mostly sports and lifestyle glasses.

Just found the 'goals for 2022' topic, already thinking about that, since I find it hard not to convert all the money that comes in into Oakleys. I need a cap!

A lot of knowledge over here I see, so looking forward being part of it and learn new stuff.

See you later!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

giphy-3 copy.gif

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hello!
I am here in search of mint original authentic oakley 1st gen X-Metal Juliet's with deep red Oakley ruby lenses. I hope this is not an expensive unicorn. I really miss my sunglasses, but I won't spend crazy money for them. I wish there were sunglasses today I liked equally or more than these.

Mine were stolen by a body shop, and I had them mint for +20 years, and still have the box/coin, and the XM metal box, but no sunglasses. The shop will not pay to replace them, or my other items stolen as well. I digress.

I registered here years ago. But, haven't been on here, until now and after my theft. I think I have the serial number of my sunglasses to hopefully to deter any sale of a theft item.

Hello!
I am here in search of mint original authentic oakley 1st gen X-Metal Juliet's with deep red Oakley ruby lenses. I hope this is not an expensive unicorn. I really miss my sunglasses, but I won't spend crazy money for them. I wish there were sunglasses today I liked equally or more than these.

Mine were stolen by a body shop, and I had them mint for +20 years, and still have the box/coin, and the XM metal box, but no sunglasses. The shop will not pay to replace them, or my other items stolen as well. I digress.

I registered here years ago. But, haven't been on here, until now and after my theft. I think I have the serial number of my sunglasses to hopefully to deter any sale of a theft item.
Welcome and sorry for your loss.
Post the serial #er here:

Hello!

Welcome!!!
opossum-peace.gif

Back