• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

1657381072730.png

Good morning from NC. This site looks addicting so here I am.
Me waiting for my next x-metal

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi to all Oakley fans like me, I have a good collection of glasses, which I use on the sunny days.
I also have a large super rare collection of :
1. L/XL Adaptable payload vest 1st edition (new, no tag).
2. Adaptable payload leg holster (used).
3: 1st edtion Over the top, fire iridium lense (new with tag, bag & box).
4: 1st edition Over the top, emerald lense (new with tag, bag & box).
5: L/XL Medusa hat (New with tags, cloth bag) a box which was ripped open by a elderly relative.

Hi, i bought my first Oakley's the XX like twenty years ago. Shortly after i purchased the Cyclops Juliets, didn't wear either all that much. After getting access to SI i bought the Ballistic Crosshairs. The first time out at the range they got messed up big time. I repaired them and eventually sold them, they were just too heavy. I forgot about SI and remembered recently and have been bit by the bug again. Just recently bought 2 Flak 2.0 Xl's, a Holbrook and off ebay a Ti Crosshair. Getting back into Oakley's mostly because i just can't stand sunglasses that are heavy and or slip and fall off my head. I gotta say i wasn't a big fan of the square O days, glad they went back to the classic oval O.

XX - Polished Black / Black Iridium
Juliet - X-Metal / Ruby Iridium
SI Ballistic Crosshair - Matte Black / Grey (Repaired, Sold)
Flak 2.0 XL - Steel / Prizm Black Polarized
Holbrook - Steel / Prizm Daily Polarized
Flak 2.0 XL - Matte Black / Prizm Grey Polarized
Crosshair Ti - Pewter / Black Iridium Polarized

Back