• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi to all Oakley fans like me, I have a good collection of glasses, which I use on the sunny days.
I also have a large super rare collection of :
1. L/XL Adaptable payload vest 1st edition (new, no tag).
2. Adaptable payload leg holster (used).
3: 1st edtion Over the top, fire iridium lense (new with tag, bag & box).
4: 1st edition Over the top, emerald lense (new with tag, bag & box).
5: L/XL Medusa hat (New with tags, cloth bag) a box which was ripped open by a elderly relative.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

kaAi2N.gif

Hi to all Oakley fans like me, I have a good collection of glasses, which I use on the sunny days.
I also have a large super rare collection of :
1. L/XL Adaptable payload vest 1st edition (new, no tag).
2. Adaptable payload leg holster (used).
3: 1st edtion Over the top, fire iridium lense (new with tag, bag & box).
4: 1st edition Over the top, emerald lense (new with tag, bag & box).
5: L/XL Medusa hat (New with tags, cloth bag) a box which was ripped open by a elderly relative.
Welcome

Just a quick post to say hi! I've been wearing Oakley's since the days of Greg Lemond (yes i'm an old fart) & have owned many pairs (AND STILL DO) since then-my biggest regret was losing a pair of Mumbo heaters with a clear crystal frame & Blue irridium lenses back in 1995.
I was on my 3rd frame (in those days the crystal frames were very fragile and snapped easily-but there was no hassle to get a replacement frame. Just some trivial info: The blue irridium lenses in those days were full mirror, unlike nowadays where if you want full mirror, one had to get the Ice version of the lenses-lens choice was far fewer & the company was solely American, not this Luxotica ownership that exists nowadays (huge difference in Customer care). I'm an expat currently working in Greece.

My latest acquisition is a pair of 2022 Tennis ball Yellow Mumbo Heaters that i got on Friday evening & arrive today.

Last edited:
Just a quick post to say hi! I've been wearing Oakley's since the days of Greg Lemond (yes i'm an old fart) & have owned many pairs (AND STILL DO) since then-my biggest regret was losing a pair of Mumbo heaters with a clear crystal frame & Blue irridium lenses back in 1995.
I was on my 3 frame (in those days the crystal frames were very fragile and snapped easily-but there was no hassle to get a replacement frame. Just some trivial info: The blue irridium lenses in those days were full mirror, unlike nowadays where if you want full mirror, one had to get the Ice version of the lenses-lens choice was far fewer & the company was solely American, not this Luxotica ownership that exists nowadays (huge difference in Customer care). I'm an expat currently working in Greece.

My latest acquisition is a pair of 2022 Tennis ball Yellow Mumbo Heaters that i got on Friday evening & arrive today.
welcom.gif

Back