• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone!! I just signed up after being introduced to this forum from @XxrumkaxX after meeting him on eBay. I've been collecting for 25 years and currently needing to relinquish a bunch of my collection. I worked for an Oakley Pro Dealer in the early 2000's and was hooked ever since I laid hands on my first pair. I'm grateful for the introduction here!!

Jameson Smith
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 2.gif

Tell me about that bigass turbo.
Lol... its sizable! That photo was from SEMA... I run a high end automotive shop and we went to SEMA every year before things got shut down. Personally I'm big into Subaru and have 2 WRX's currently in different stages of builds, had as many as 5 at once! 🤣 This is my current build that is basically done...

IMG_20200527_193324_269.jpg

Lol... its sizable! That photo was from SEMA... I run a high end automotive shop and we went to SEMA every year before things got shut down. Personally I'm big into Subaru and have 2 WRX's currently in different stages of builds, had as many as 5 at once! 🤣 This is my current build that is basically done...

View attachment 1036086
And this is the reason I'm selling off the majority of my collection ❤

20230227_151855.jpg

Oi pessoal!! Acabei de me inscrever depois de ser apresentado a este fórum por @XxrumkaxX depois de conhecê-lo no eBay. Eu coleciono há 25 anos e atualmente preciso abrir mão de um monte da minha coleção. Trabalhei para um Oakley Pro Dealer no início dos anos 2000 e fiquei viciado desde que coloquei as mãos no meu primeiro par. Estou grato pela introdução aqui!!

Jameson Smith
Abbotsford, BC, Canadá
Olá tenho interesse .

Back