• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Can certainly help you out with em. What do you need done with em?

Oh hey, thanks for reaching out. Was waiting for that 15 day probation on PMs lol.
As for my trusty pair, the lenses are delaminating, and there is some rust occurring with the screws. I was looking at your work though and really considering just going the extra and seeing if I could get it customized though. To be honest, I'm not to familiar with sunglasses, I just really like this pair.

Oh hey, thanks for reaching out. Was waiting for that 15 day probation on PMs lol.
As for my trusty pair, the lenses are delaminating, and there is some rust occurring with the screws. I was looking at your work though and really considering just going the extra and seeing if I could get it customized though. To be honest, I'm not to familiar with sunglasses, I just really like this pair.
@Chris A Hardaway can help you out in the lens department. For refinishing and replacement screws and such I should be able to sort you out. Once the 14 days has past you should be able to pm and such and after that can sort out what can do to get em fixed up for you.

Hi everyone, checking in from Hawaii. I actually got referred here (specifically for a person name Zach) from a Oakley store employee when trying to find a way to service my Pit Boss II. It has some sentimental value, as it was a gift from a friend from college days. Been using these for a few years and really like them.

Aloha, what island? (My wife is from Oahu)

Hi everyone, checking in from Hawaii. I actually got referred here (specifically for a person name Zach) from a Oakley store employee when trying to find a way to service my Pit Boss II. It has some sentimental value, as it was a gift from a friend from college days. Been using these for a few years and really like them.
Hi Welcome.

@Rerona , welcome! Thanks for the plug @zwc0442

I'd really be happy to do lenses for your pit boss 2. Many choices out there, though doing something like a Prizm Black Polarized might be your best OEM like update. Matches many frame customs.

When you get enough time on the line here hit us both up! I'd be happy to send Lenses directly to you, or perhaps we can talk to El Zacho about me drop shipping lenses to him.

He's great with most anything you need done, but sometimes uses me to do lenses since he has so many refinishes in the works at a given time. Cheers! Plus we are both in Cali, so travel distance is a minimum.

I'm on Oahu, though I'm originally from Big Island. Relocated in order to find work.

Right on, she took me back in 2015 when her mom was inducted to the Hawaiian music hall of fame and I got of the plane and said yep y’all can go back I’m not leaving lol. Love Oahu. 5 year count down clock is ticking.........

666f1a3f89fdd28e281b114e65d9da61.jpg

Hi Welcome.

Thanks!

@Rerona , welcome! Thanks for the plug @zwc0442

I'd really be happy to do lenses for your pit boss 2. Many choices out there, though doing something like a Prizm Black Polarized might be your best OEM like update. Matches many frame customs.

When you get enough time on the line here hit us both up! I'd be happy to send Lenses directly to you, or perhaps we can talk to El Zacho about me drop shipping lenses to him.

He's great with most anything you need done, but sometimes uses me to do lenses since he has so many refinishes in the works at a given time. Cheers! Plus we are both in Cali, so travel distance is a minimum.

Thanks will definitely hit you up once the probation period ends. I'm not to familiar with sunglasses as I just really like this pair. So I will be relying on your expert advice!

Right on, she took me back in 2015 when her mom was inducted to the Hawaiian music hall of fame and I got of the plane and said yep y’all can go back I’m not leaving lol. Love Oahu. 5 year count down clock is ticking.........

View attachment 676251

Nice, I wish I was more of a beach person. I have a slight phobia to the ocean due to too many unfortunate incidents with things trying to kill me there lol. If you ever get a chance, I recommend visiting Maui or Big Island. There is not as much in terms of shopping, but it is a lot less busy and has it's own fair share of nice locations.

Back