• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

technophobe here posting about Oakley glasses. After moving again, I ran across my old Oakley Fives 2.0’s. There are my favorite ever andI hope to find some good parts for them. I’m sure I have other gems hidden but these fit my head the best!

Greetings,
I used to work for Oakley. Haven't been active in collecting. But looking to maybe start learning more and maybe selling some new old stock of mine.
Nima
technophobe here posting about Oakley glasses. After moving again, I ran across my old Oakley Fives 2.0’s. There are my favorite ever andI hope to find some good parts for them. I’m sure I have other gems hidden but these fit my head the best!
:welcome:

New member to say hi to here. I've been Oakley fans for long time and owned many pairs on and off but recently just discovered this forum. Great knowledge of information and experiences this forum has.

New member to say hi to here. I've been Oakley fans for long time and owned many pairs on and off but recently just discovered this forum. Great knowledge of information and experiences this forum has.

Welcome... ton of info and insight. Just joined recently also.

Hello Everyone,

I'm from California. My very first Oakley sunglasses was Juliet. Fell in love with the X Metal line ever since. After over 10 years, I still have the glasses! I'm looking to collect more X Metals so it's good to see there's an Oakley Forum.

Last edited:
Back