• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone,

I'm from California. My very first Oakley sunglasses was Juliet. Feel in love with the X Metal line ever since. After over 10 years, I still have the glasses! I'm looking to collect more X Metals so it's good to see there's an Oakley Forum.
Welcome.

Hello Everyone,

I'm from California. My very first Oakley sunglasses was Juliet. Feel in love with the X Metal line ever since. After over 10 years, I still have the glasses! I'm looking to collect more X Metals so it's good to see there's an Oakley Forum.
Lots of X-Metal junkies and knowledge here at the Forum.
Show some pictures of your Oakleys please.

Also Useful Links

Lots of X-Metal junkies and knowledge here at the Forum.
Show some pictures of your Oakleys please.

Also Useful Links

My 10yr old Juliet with new ruby lenses
20201001_122636.jpg

Hello friends, I been wearing Oakley watch for a very long time and love to wear all time but now I decided to have my own shop to become a full member because I love wearing Oakley watch as much as I love myself😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone,

I'm from California. My very first Oakley sunglasses was Juliet. Fell in love with the X Metal line ever since. After over 10 years, I still have the glasses! I'm looking to collect more X Metals so it's good to see there's an Oakley Forum.
Hello friends, I been wearing Oakley watch for a very long time and love to wear all time but now I decided to have my own shop to become a full member because I love wearing Oakley watch as much as I love myself😂😂
Hello all,
I'm from Jacksonville Beach, Florida. I have only owned Oakleys for over 10 years. Mine are prescription models & all need repair. My wife wears Oakleys too.
:welcome:

Back