• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello all. From upstate NY and looking forward to being part of the forum.
Hi World,

I'm from France and was looking to find technical and experts tips for my Oakley stuffs so I guess this is the place to be !

I'm a Oakleyholic since a long time ago, catching everything and anything i could not be able to get back then.

I got a special taste for watches and Oakley's one are something out of this world, with a quite nice and original design. I just got hold on watches such as Blade, GMT, Gearbox or 12 Gauge in mint conditions and hoping to find more if the occasion happens...

I joined this club to get tips and story from Oakley watches owner because sometimes, replacing a battery or reparing a watch movement is a very tight job ! Also, it is the only place in the WWW where you can find spare parts, so it might be helpful sometimes !

Of course, i also got a bunch of glasses, Juliet, EV Radar, Sutro,... A real Oakley fan is a fan with Oakley sunglasses after all !

Cheers,

4FT4B
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome: Glad to have you aboard.

IMG_1703.gif

I've been a fan of Oakley since I was in the fourth or fifth grade...which was in the mid-90s. I'm a huge fan of those styles (the eye jackets in particular). I currently use Oakley products in and out of the workplace (firefighter). I've heard terrible reviews on the boots however, I have an older model and they are fantastic. I don't expect to get into buying huge vault display cases or even into the new modern styles. I'm not a huge fan of the gascan or square O styles. I miss the crazy military styling that Oakley used to have. Up until the beginning of this year, I have been VERY pleased with Oakley's products. However, I've recently been letdown by some of their non-eyewear products. None the less, I will continue to stay on the Oakley bandwagon, for now. I hope to share my knowledge and love for Oakley with everyone and learn a lot too.
Thank you for your service sir

Hi,

Azzkicker, here from Phils. I always wanted a pair of oakleys. Got my first and only pair "gascan" wayyyy back but lost the it due to accident. The ultimate dream is to have a juliet or an x squared but....too expensive. Will be wishful thinking for now. Hope to learn more about this interesting and wonderful passion.

Thanks O bros.

Azz

Greetings to my fellow O fanatics. I've been an Oakley fan for a long time now and some here might even recognize my handle from another oakley forum site. Im not sure if I can mention so lll let it be.
Had a few in my collection but my divorce took care of half of it. I'll post pics when I have access of my old laptop.

Hi,
I'm Jean-Michel from Paris, France.
Thanks a lot to accept me !

Hello everyone I'm from California, Happy to be part of the forum.....

View attachment 835485

Hello all. From upstate NY and looking forward to being part of the forum.

Hi World,

I'm from France and was looking to find technical and experts tips for my Oakley stuffs so I guess this is the place to be !

I'm a Oakleyholic since a long time ago, catching everything and anything i could not be able to get back then.

I got a special taste for watches and Oakley's one are something out of this world, with a quite nice and original design. I just got hold on watches such as Blade, GMT, Gearbox or 12 Gauge in mint conditions and hoping to find more if the occasion happens...

I joined this club to get tips and story from Oakley watches owner because sometimes, replacing a battery or reparing a watch movement is a very tight job ! Also, it is the only place in the WWW where you can find spare parts, so it might be helpful sometimes !

Of course, i also got a bunch of glasses, Juliet, EV Radar, Sutro,... A real Oakley fan is a fan with Oakley sunglasses after all !

Cheers,

4FT4B

Hi all! Greetings from Singapore. Great to find this forum! Great contents and sharing. Cheers!

Hi,

I'm from Paris. Love this brand since I was 18.... A long long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
:welcome:

Latest Posts

Back