• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum.

IMG_3894.gif

Hello from Northern Ohio.

I loved Oakley sunglasses when I was growing up in the 80's but couldn't afford them until a few decades later. Now I have more pairs than days of sun where I live. It really doesn't take that many pairs to have one for each sunny day here.

I'm not really a collector, I love the variety so I have about 40 pairs now without any common theme. I buy whatever strikes me. I have several watches and some bags and clothing as well.

Greetings from Texas, I am a big fan of the brand in all forms. I try to use their products as intended, from motorsports to everyday prescription glasses.

Looking forward to interact with the members.

Hi everybody! I'm new here

Got my first pair of Oakleys around 2000, a pair of silver 'thick' A wires with Black Iridium lenses (god I was young then).

Kinda stumbled onto them without doing any research beforehand, just thought I needed a pair of sunglasses and the A wires just happened to be the pair I found best looking in the display cabinet of the shop. Actually there was a pair of polished /blue iridium Juliets there too, which I thought were super dope, but I was just a humble poor student then, so its price was a bit out of my reach 😅

And thus began my lifetime love affair with some awesome gear

Although, now having entered the work force for over 15 years, have been able to build a very modest (and haphazardly maintained) collection of Oakleys. 😁

Lovely to meet you all!

Hello from Northern Ohio.

I loved Oakley sunglasses when I was growing up in the 80's but couldn't afford them until a few decades later. Now I have more pairs than days of sun where I live. It really doesn't take that many pairs to have one for each sunny day here.

I'm not really a collector, I love the variety so I have about 40 pairs now without any common theme. I buy whatever strikes me. I have several watches and some bags and clothing as well.
:welcome:

Hi,

Azzkicker, here from Phils. I always wanted a pair of oakleys. Got my first and only pair "gascan" wayyyy back but lost the it due to accident. The ultimate dream is to have a juliet or an x squared but....too expensive. Will be wishful thinking for now. Hope to learn more about this interesting and wonderful passion.

Thanks O bros.

Azz

Hi,

Azzkicker, here from Phils. I always wanted a pair of oakleys. Got my first and only pair "gascan" wayyyy back but lost the it due to accident. The ultimate dream is to have a juliet or an x squared but....too expensive. Will be wishful thinking for now. Hope to learn more about this interesting and wonderful passion.

Thanks O bros.

Azz
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you aboard. Juliets are way cheaper and more accessible than X-squares. Just get your post count up so you can get a Juliet here. Plenty info to be had, so read up. :welcome:

IMG_3892.gif

Hi,

Thanks O bros.

Azz
Welcome

Greetings to my fellow O fanatics. I've been an Oakley fan for a long time now and some here might even recognize my handle from another oakley forum site. Im not sure if I can mention so lll let it be.
Had a few in my collection but my divorce took care of half of it. I'll post pics when I have access of my old laptop.

Latest Posts

Back