• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Thanks, more into just collecting but knowing what the values are would be very helpful, I have a buddy that’s been collecting for 20 years, he gives me good deals and tips on what’s rare and stuff, just looking to learn right now.
Hello and welcome

hello everyone ....Marco Almeida here ! have a lot of oakleys sunglasses into last 20 years ...like carbon shift , mercenary , whisker , carbon blade etc h
hugs

Hello, just joined from Ontario, Canada. Love the Oakley products. My collection so far includes:
2 pair gascans
M frame Industrial 2.0 safety
Det Cord Safety
& Soon to be delivered Msk3

Some great info on here. Thanks and take care
Bill

Greetings from Spain. I´m a noob oakley enthusiast, but oakleys always catched me since when I was a toddler. I joined due my first pair of oakley sunglasses, a silver Half Jacket 2.0 xl with violet G30 iridium polarized lenses. I´m glad to learn more about oakley in this forum!

Hello, new here from Wisconsin. Newer to collecting Oakley’s.
How do you guys find values for your Glasses and know proper prices for things in the non retail settings?
Welcome all

Greetings from Texas, I am a big fan of the brand in all forms. I try to use their products as intended, from motorsports to everyday prescription glasses.

Looking forward to interact with the members.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum.

IMG_1703.gif

Hi everybody! I'm new here

Got my first pair of Oakleys around 2000, a pair of silver 'thick' A wires with Black Iridium lenses (god I was young then).

Kinda stumbled onto them without doing any research beforehand, just thought I needed a pair of sunglasses and the A wires just happened to be the pair I found best looking in the display cabinet of the shop. Actually there was a pair of polished /blue iridium Juliets there too, which I thought were super dope, but I was just a humble poor student then, so its price was a bit out of my reach 😅

And thus began my lifetime love affair with some awesome gear

Although, now having entered the work force for over 15 years, have been able to build a very modest (and haphazardly maintained) collection of Oakleys. 😁

Lovely to meet you all!

Hi everybody! I'm new here

Got my first pair of Oakleys around 2000, a pair of silver 'thick' A wires with Black Iridium lenses (god I was young then).

Kinda stumbled onto them without doing any research beforehand, just thought I needed a pair of sunglasses and the A wires just happened to be the pair I found best looking in the display cabinet of the shop. Actually there was a pair of polished /blue iridium Juliets there too, which I thought were super dope, but I was just a humble poor student then, so its price was a bit out of my reach 😅

And thus began my lifetime love affair with some awesome gear

Although, now having entered the work force for over 15 years, have been able to build a very modest (and haphazardly maintained) collection of Oakleys. 😁

Lovely to meet you all!
:welcome:

Back