• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello, just joined from Ontario, Canada. Love the Oakley products. My collection so far includes:
2 pair gascans
M frame Industrial 2.0 safety
Det Cord Safety
& Soon to be delivered Msk3

Some great info on here. Thanks and take care
Bill
Welcome Bill

Hi, i have had 4 pairs of Oakleys sitting in my draws for the last 10 years. Recently found out that i can replace lenses. Didn't realise how much i loved my Oakleys!
Even to this day these are still cool:
--Oakley Twenty XX 1st model
--Oakley Eye patch 2
Welcome

Greetings from Spain. I´m a noob oakley enthusiast, but oakleys always catched me since when I was a toddler. I joined due my first pair of oakley sunglasses, a silver Half Jacket 2.0 xl with violet G30 iridium polarized lenses. I´m glad to learn more about oakley in this forum!

Greetings from Spain. I´m a noob oakley enthusiast, but oakleys always catched me since when I was a toddler. I joined due my first pair of oakley sunglasses, a silver Half Jacket 2.0 xl with violet G30 iridium polarized lenses. I´m glad to learn more about oakley in this forum!
Welcome aboard

Hello, new here from Wisconsin. Newer to collecting Oakley’s.
How do you guys find values for your Glasses and know proper prices for things in the non retail settings?

Hello, new here from Wisconsin. Newer to collecting Oakley’s.
How do you guys find values for your Glasses and know proper prices for things in the non retail settings?
Welcome
Post Pictures here:

If you thinking about selling.

Useful Links​

Become a Premium Member!​

Want instant exchange acces, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!

Upgrade Today
Thanks, more into just collecting but knowing what the values are would be very helpful, I have a buddy that’s been collecting for 20 years, he gives me good deals and tips on what’s rare and stuff, just looking to learn right now.

Back