• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello. Glad I found this thread. I am interested in x squared and square wire models for collecting. I have owned plenty of oakleys over the years.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum.

IMG_1703.gif

Hi everyone. Newbie here. Just trying to find some trigger arms for my Razorblades that I have had since the 80's, but I need a certain amount of posts before I can shop.

Any suggestions on how I can chew up some posts without being a knob about it.
Go check out other peoples glasses and collections. If you like what you see, comment. "Super awesome collection you got there". "Those glasses are beautiful". The other one I do is check new members threads and say "Aloha". Easy. Lol.

Hello guys, here another fan of Oakley sunglasses.
I started using them 20 years ago and I hope to keep using more Oakleys for the next 20years. I am specially interested in sports glasses (Eyeshades, Mumbos, Gen 1-2 M Frames, Pro M Frames, Radars, Radar Ev...)
I’d be happy to discover your collections and if you can help me increase mine 😎

Hello there!

Hello! Just saying hi! Been here kind of lurking around for a while. Got my first X Metal Romeos in the late 90s then got a few Juliet's once they came out. Always liked the futuristic look of the X Metal line.

Hello. Glad I found this thread. I am interested in x squared and square wire models for collecting. I have owned plenty of oakleys over the years.

Hi everyone. Newbie here. Just trying to find some trigger arms for my Razorblades that I have had since the 80's, but I need a certain amount of posts before I can shop.

Hey, everyone, this is Iriana Williams. Luckily I found this forum Stay blessed all
Welcome

Back