• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Can I do this safely myself without special tools or can any watch shop do it?
I expected to be able to take the watches to oakley hq for battery replacement but I heard they no longer offer watch anything.
I change my batteries by myself, but if you feel uncomfortable I'm sure a shop could take care of it.

Hello guys, here another fan of Oakley sunglasses.
I started using them 20 years ago and I hope to keep using more Oakleys for the next 20years. I am specially interested in sports glasses (Eyeshades, Mumbos, Gen 1-2 M Frames, Pro M Frames, Radars, Radar Ev...)
I’d be happy to discover your collections and if you can help me increase mine 😎

Hello! Just saying hi! Been here kind of lurking around for a while. Got my first X Metal Romeos in the late 90s then got a few Juliet's once they came out. Always liked the futuristic look of the X Metal line.

Hello! Just saying hi! Been here kind of lurking around for a while. Got my first X Metal Romeos in the late 90s then got a few Juliet's once they came out. Always liked the futuristic look of the X Metal line.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you aboard. Merry Christmas! I hope you got yourself some new acquired X-metals today.

I just realized you've been 'lurking' for several years. Lol.

Hello. Glad I found this thread. I am interested in x squared and square wire models for collecting. I have owned plenty of oakleys over the years.

Latest Posts

Back