• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey all, I am Frank and I'm from California. I've been using Oakley gear for over a decade now--backpacks, gloves, clothing, etc... I have always loved Oakley lenses, but I've never used Oakley sunglasses because my prescription is too strong for them. But I just learned that the ESS uRX inserts work with some of the Oakley eyepro, so I'm gonna start wearing Oakleys!

Been collecting for about 17 years, but have been a fan for over 20...

My personal favorites are X-Metals, Gascans and Over The Tops (OTT). I tend to collect X Metals, Artist Series and Frogskins, though I have yet to turn down a random pair of anything if I like the way it looks.

I also collect display items, if its rare I want it! When I first started collecting like many of us I didn't know I was collecting, I was just buying what I liked and I didn't think to keep packaging and this kills me now as my collection has reached the point were room must be made at times for new pieces and I don't have the box to properly store the ones going into the drawers.

I love this hobby and hope that my wife will continue to look the other way when I head up to the counter, hey she has her shoes that I try not to talk about...lol
Ooh hai, i have 1st gen frogskins.. still made in japan.. maybe you looking this one

Socal oakley enthusiast here. Have watched the brand grow and shift. Really miss the pre lux days. Came here to replace a few watch batteries.

Hey all, I am Frank and I'm from California. I've been using Oakley gear for over a decade now--backpacks, gloves, clothing, etc... I have always loved Oakley lenses, but I've never used Oakley sunglasses because my prescription is too strong for them. But I just learned that the ESS uRX inserts work with some of the Oakley eyepro, so I'm gonna start wearing Oakleys!

Hello folks, new to the forum, used to have loads of Oakley's over the years but my head has got too fast to wear em now!
:welcome:
Socal oakley enthusiast here. Have watched the brand grow and shift. Really miss the pre lux days. Came here to replace a few watch batteries.
Welcome, here's a list of batteries that work with their corresponding watches:Oakley Watch Battery Guide

Hi! I'm from Spain and I started collecting Oakley sunglasses a few years ago. There are not many collectors in my country so I think this website is such a good place to link with other Oakley enthusiasts.

Back