• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

hi everyone , thank you for lettin me participate . This is my first time to own Oakleys & i gotten 2 Sutros. Very impressed with the technology & efforts Oakley has put into protection eyewear . Also amazed with this community as i browse thru the vast knowledge of so many proud Oakley owners ! i hv a lot to learn & catch up . Oakleys are truly Physics in an Art form !

hi everyone , thank you for lettin me participate . This is my first time to own Oakleys & i gotten 2 Sutros. Very impressed with the technology & efforts Oakley has put into protection eyewear . Also amazed with this community as i browse thru the vast knowledge of so many proud Oakley owners ! i hv a lot to learn & catch up . Oakleys are truly Physics in an Art form !

Welcome to the Forum

Welcome

Hello Oakley For Lifers!
Got my very first pair of Oakley sunglasses in 2009. It was this pair here... the Gascan.
E87F2CAF-A732-4018-813A-1B24C03D6139.jpeg

Hi there, new to to the oakleyforum, my first pair were the flack jackets, then racing jackets in the lance Armstrong colors, then fuel cell, bat wolfs, tens, custom radar lock, now jawbreakers, obviously you can tell i love them, and from Canada

Hi there, new to to the oakleyforum, my first pair were the flack jackets, then racing jackets in the lance Armstrong colors, then fuel cell, bat wolfs, tens, custom radar lock, now jawbreakers, obviously you can tell i love them, and from Canada
Welcome

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_7868.gif

Back