• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi All. Long time Oakley Fan (the old, good Oakley, not Lexotica). Just bought my first TimeBomb watch to go with the GMT i have had for 15 years :) Here to look around and learn. I would like a Torpedo watch next. -mark in austin
IMG_8704.jpeg

Hey all, I just inherited a bunch of Oakley's and I'm learning some are collectors items and though I've owned many Oakley's over the years, I'm just now diving into the Oakley world. Not sure if I want to sell these things or hold onto them. Look forward to learning more.
View attachment 1127507

Howdy, recent fan and owner of a few pairs of radars. Came from rayban wayfarers and was looking for something that functioned better for my physical activities - running, cycling, skateboarding and fishing. Glad to be part of the Oakley fam.

Hi All. Long time Oakley Fan (the old, good Oakley, not Lexotica). Just bought my first TimeBomb watch to go with the GMT i have had for 15 years :) Here to look around and learn. I would like a Torpedo watch next. -mark in austin View attachment 1128380
Aloha and welcome to the Forum everyone. Great to have y'all aboard. :cool:🤙

tmp 5.gif

Back