• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

I moved from Colorado and have some winter items that i wont need, which much was new, then the sunglasses that are just scary to wear and just sitting, then as all im sure go thru one time or another, money issues that arrise from helping family members.

Completely understood. I hope you are able to get great prices for your items to help out. :)

I have been a lurker here for a couple of months and finaly decided to join

I have been all in on oakley since i bought my first pair (Zero's) in the late 90's and they were the fist pair of sunglasses that did not give me a headache. now i have close to 30 pairs.

I have been a lurker here for a couple of months and finaly decided to join

I have been all in on oakley since i bought my first pair (Zero's) in the late 90's and they were the fist pair of sunglasses that did not give me a headache. now i have close to 30 pairs.

Welcome to the forum! Do you rotate and wear all 30 or are you stuck just in a couple of pairs and don't wear the rest?

Welcome to the forum! Do you rotate and wear all 30 or are you stuck just in a couple of pairs and don't wear the rest?

I would say i wear about 75-80% of them on a semi regular basis there are a couple my wife won't let me wear and a couple i have that i like but do not fit my face

Hi,

I`m Adrian from Dublin Ireland. just recently found this site so signed up. Own a couple of pairs of Oakleys, both purchased on trips to the States and I`m in the process of buying a pair of fast Jackets, hence how I found this site.

Just trying to decide on what lenses and frame colour I want before buying online. Weather in Ireland isnt sunny too often ha ha, so I`ll keep that in mind when choosing.

Anyway, delighted to find this site, already posted in a couple of threads and have had friendly and informative replies so already feel welcome.

Will be using the search function to find other members views/preferences before finally making the purchase.

Back