• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Is ezcontacts.com a legitimate site to buy authentic Oakley's? Their prices seem great, but I know Oakley only has like 5 officially authorized dealers (if I recall correctly it's Sunglass Hut, ****'s, Macy's, Lencrafters, and I don't recall the last one). So, with their great prices, I think of the "if it's too good to be true" adage. Thanks for your help!
As the owner of ezcontacts.com, I can assure you we are authorized by Oakley parent Luxottica company to sell their products

Shia Gross

Is ezcontacts.com a legitimate site to buy authentic Oakley's? Their prices seem great, but I know Oakley only has like 5 officially authorized dealers (if I recall correctly it's Sunglass Hut, ****'s, Macy's, Lencrafters, and I don't recall the last one). So, with their great prices, I think of the "if it's too good to be true" adage. Thanks for your help!
I am the owner of ezcontacts.com and can affirm we are authorized by Luxottica the parent company of Oakley to sell their products

Shia Gross

i have bought at least 4 or 5 oakleys from them in the last couple of months. their prices are great, especially when there are promotional discounts. their return policy is great too. depending on what you buy, some are shipped the next day (the website shows availability). the only time i had to wait was when i ordered prescription oakleys (three weeks, but it was during black friday promotions).

So I read this article and went to EZContacts to get RADAR EV PATH with Trail Torch lens. Their price was $212. Below MSRP but nothing crazy. So I google "Oakley 920890" (the exact model number). EZContacts has the first google ad and the price is $131! I click on the link and it takes me to the same page as before but $212 is crossed out and it says "online special sale price - 38% off". Suffice to say, I bought them.

I don't know if this is normal but give it a try!

It looks like they have the best price available anywhere. They don't answer their phone at EZContacts and their chat has no immediate reply.
It’s legit. You don’t have to worry. Also, you get 30 day refund (minus shipping fee). I have done it before on one pair because I found a better price on eBay and it is easy.

It’s legit. You don’t have to worry. Also, you get 30 day refund (minus shipping fee). I have done it before on one pair because I found a better price on eBay and it is easy.
Thank you. Yes, it is hard to buy on Ebay and make sure they are authentic. I guess you have to look carefully at the box and the model number (how it is printed) on the frame (per youtube videos). Any other suggestions are welcome.

Latest Posts

Back