• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thank you. Yes, it is hard to buy on Ebay and make sure they are authentic. I guess you have to look carefully at the box and the model number (how it is printed) on the frame (per youtube videos). Any other suggestions are welcome.
You can always post in this thread if you are unsure of its authenticity.

You can't beat the price. I bought prescription Centerboards and Litebeam with polycarbonate lenses. Each pair was $146 versus $314 at Oakley with comparable specs. And they came with the original retail box and original lenses which Oakley didn't even send.

I bought a few pairs from ezcontacts.com I brought it to a brand name SunglassH**** in my local to check. The pairs from ezcontacts.com are authentic. That is all I care about.

Sorry guys for replying to this thread and saying they are legit. My Radars are indeed fake. Sorry for the confusion. They took me for $170 bucks.

Sorry guys for replying to this thread and saying they are legit. My Radars are indeed fake. Sorry for the confusion. They took me for $170 bucks.
Did you come back to the thread after 2+ years to correct? :oops:

How did you think they were real/identify they were fake afterwards?

Back