• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is It Bad When.....

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
... a pair shows up in the mail you forgot you even bought?

Thought I bought perhaps a pair of Minute Gen II in either light blue, powder blue or just blue... it looked a different color in each pic.

When I open them up its a pair of electric blue in really good shape. Took me a minute to figure out where I got them from... Anyway, with this arrival and another its a great day!

It's almost like finding money in your pocket you had no idea it was there!

Yes, yes it is...
But that's a better problem than the pair that never arrives!

That's exactly why you buy lots of stuff... I had a couple boxes show up before Christmas that we're "mysteries".

I have 3 duplicates in X Metals. I didn't realize when I bought them that I already had them. I suppose if I get my case done (new years resolution) I will have a better sense of what I have. My collection is in bags and boxes. I created a spreadsheet that now has my entire inventory.

I have 3 duplicates in X Metals. I didn't realize when I bought them that I already had them. I suppose if I get my case done (new years resolution) I will have a better sense of what I have. My collection is in bags and boxes. I created a spreadsheet that now has my entire inventory.

Its not a bad thing to have duplicate X-Metals for sure. Been thinking of the spreadsheet for a while myself including condition and what each pair might need.

Back