• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this two counter top displays put together?

Boboznutz

Oakley Beginner
55F12B72-EF40-4793-8107-D2FF7965A4EC.jpeg 25CBA599-A7B7-4773-A7F7-978FE2130701.jpeg 83857EFC-1D0A-4C3E-8E3B-4AC3AE2BADF6.jpeg i have this cabinet that my father has had since the 90’s. He thought the place he got it from said it was two counter top displays bolted together, does that seem right? I was going to list it for sale but I am wondering if it would have more value separated. I am not an Oakley collector so I’m not sure what I have here.
Thanks!

Thanks for the reply’s. I am going to separate them. Also jmgarcia thanks for the generous offer, I had no idea they were worth so much! Pm me so I can pm back and forth and waste a bunch of your time!

Exactly what it is. However I would be worried abouts what's damaged or missing when you separate them. Knowing the structure there had to be some custom fab to make that work. My guess is the top panel of the bottom is missing and there's some extra holes that shouldn't be there...

Exactly what it is. However I would be worried abouts what's damaged or missing when you separate them. Knowing the structure there had to be some custom fab to make that work. My guess is the top panel of the bottom is missing and there's some extra holes that shouldn't be there...

The top case shouldn’t matter too much if the holes are on the bottom and not seen. The bottom case, however, will probably have holes in the top which will affect the value. I’m also not seeing any shelves in either case.

Exactly right. There are four holes in the top of the bottom case. Top one looks Un molested. Thanks for the info

Was going to pull them apart but I figured someone may want them together. Figured I would leave the choice up to them. I put the. On Craigslist up here in the Bay Area for 250.00 does that seem like a fair price? I was figuring someone would probably end up paying 200 so I added a bit for negotiation.

Latest Posts

Back