• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this two counter top displays put together?

Was going to pull them apart but I figured someone may want them together. Figured I would leave the choice up to them. I put the. On Craigslist up here in the Bay Area for 250.00 does that seem like a fair price? I was figuring someone would probably end up paying 200 so I added a bit for negotiation.

$100 per case is a good price for sure.

Was going to pull them apart but I figured someone may want them together. Figured I would leave the choice up to them. I put the. On Craigslist up here in the Bay Area for 250.00 does that seem like a fair price? I was figuring someone would probably end up paying 200 so I added a bit for negotiation.
@dragonvoi isn't that your neck of the woods? Need some countertops?

Thanks for the tap! but yeah too many cases not enough countertops for me! I think it is an OK price. really w/o the shelve should be around 50-75 each. Shelves aren't cheap!

What are the shelves made of? Plexiglass? If so a half sheet, a table saw and a quick flame polish on the edge and they are done. Not sure why that makes a cabinet that sells on eBay for 300 go for 50 bucks? And lots seem to sell on eBay around 300

$300 on ebay? the smaller ones I have seen, rarer. these don't really ship well. I paid $125 for 2 cases with lighting, stands, and shelves. I consider that a great deal, so if I was offered yours with holes and no shelves for $100, I would say pass.

finally, regarding the shelves cost, I could make the same comment about Monster cables being 1000% more expensive. I could pull some quad shield braided RG6 and put brass fittings with dual compression polymers and cut it to spec and say no biggie, while the non-cable guy may just shell out $200 to a home theatre outfitter and buy a cable.

point is, not having the original shelves lowers the value on the item, regardless of how easy it is for you to make adjustments.

Back