• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ISO: Aluminum C-Six Box #366

You would be surprised what the average person has. Its the fact most the time they dont know it. Ebay,offer up, market place, poshmark and craigslist prove this daily.😉
I agree a hundred percent; but are they checking O-forum to see who’s looking for a C-Six box?

The average person doesn’t have these items/boxes lol
I've kept all the boxes for my fountain pens... even the standard modern models that are run of the mill. So to me it doesn't seem odd that someone might do the same for other products. Maybe not so much electronics though.

And while I only have two Holbrook XL, that are nothing special at all (compared to some limited editions), I put the boxes right in with all my pen boxes. Figured they're also much easier to sell trade when original boxes are present, just like with the pens, though I tend to want to just keep everything.

I've kept all the boxes for my fountain pens... even the standard modern models that are run of the mill. So to me it doesn't seem odd that someone might do the same for other products. Maybe not so much electronics though.

And while I only have two Holbrook XL, that are nothing special at all (compared to some limited editions), I put the boxes right in with all my pen boxes. Figured they're also much easier to sell trade when original boxes are present, just like with the pens, though I tend to want to just keep everything.
That was in reference to the post I quoted. I have all my boxes as well, no idea why anyone throws them out.

@weshardeniv Man I struck out
Dug through the boxes.
The extra one I have is 1086 I knew it gad a 6 in it LOL

Sorry man
If you want the diplay box its yours, its a little beat .If you dont find one
No worries man it was almost to good to be true 🤣
PM me with your price on the box… I might snag it either way. Thank you!

Back